Patients may be eligible for a refund if the following eligibility criteria are met before each of the three embryo transfers included in the program and the patient has completed three embryo transfers within one year without a successful pregnancy outcome beyond 12 weeks gestation. Patients will receive a copy the pricing agreement and will be notified if they are eligible for a refund before their first embryo transfer.
To be eligible for a full refund, patients must meet all of the following requirements before each embryo transfer:
- 54 years of age or younger
- BMI (body mass index) less than 28
- No history of failed IVF cycle(s) with donor oocytes
- Any factors determined by our physicians that would hinder or interrupt a pregnancy
- A saline contrast sonography or hysteroscopy must be performed at California IVF before a patient’s first embryo transfer to assess the patient’s uterus for any abnormalities that may hinder or interrupt a pregnancy with donated embryos. A repeat saline ultrasound or hysteroscopy may be requested by California IVF at any time during the course of this agreement.
- Uterine lining evaluation after estrogen treatment, but before progesterone, must be performed at California IVF